TERMS & CONDITIONS
https://batteryclerk.co.uk/ (“our website”) is operated by Battery Clerk B.V. Limited. We are a private limited company, incorporated and registered in The Netherlands with company number 64440117, whose registered office is at Corkstraat 46, Rotterdam 3047AC Netherlands, trading as Battery Clerk B.V. (“we”, “us”, “our”).
- Your account details
- How we may use your personal information
- The content on our website
- How you may use material on our website
- Uploading content to our website
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- Rules about linking to our website
- We are not responsible for sites we link to
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We may make changes to our website
- We may suspend or withdraw our website
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- Our Website Terms and Conditions were last updated on 31/03/2022. By using our website, you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree, you must not use our website.
- Our Website Terms and Conditions refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our website:
- We recommend that you print a copy of these documents for future reference.
YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS
- If you choose or are provided with a user identification code, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone else knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Battery Clerk B.V. has the right to disable any user identification code or password (whether chosen by you or allocated by us) at any time if, in our reasonable opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
THE CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE
- The content on our website is provided for general information only and is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking or refraining from any action on the basis of the content on our website.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties, or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the content on our website is accurate, complete, or up to date.
- Any views expressed by other users on our website do not represent Battery Clerk B.V.’s views or values.
- Please contact us if you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users.
- HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR WEBSITE
Battery Clerk B.V. is the owner/licensee of all intellectual property rights and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website.
- You may print one copy and download extracts of any pages from our website for your personal use.
- You must not modify in any way the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded.
- You must not use any illustrations, photographs, graphics, or video or audio sequences separately from any accompanying text. Battery Clerk B.V.’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print, copy, download, or use any part of our website in breach of these terms, your right to use our website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
- We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes, and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website; the server on which our website is stored; or any server, computer, or database connected to our website.
- You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate by disclosing your identity to them.
- In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
- You may link to the home page of our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal, and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our website in any site that is not owned by you.
- Our website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our website, other than the home page.
- Battery Clerk B.V. reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of any content on our website (other than that set out above), please contact us at email@example.com.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SITES WE LINK TO
- Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Battery Clerk B.V. has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked sites or the information you may obtain from them.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents, or subcontractors, and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any product or service to you.
- If you are a business user:
- Battery Clerk B.V. exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations, or other terms that may apply to our website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the use of or inability to use our website, or the use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
- In particular, Battery Clerk B.V. will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings, business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer user:
- Please note, we only provide our website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and that we have no liability to you for any business interruption, loss of profit, loss of business, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
- Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITE
- We may update and change our website from time to time to reflect changes to our products, services, our users’ needs, and our business priorities.
- We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR WEBSITE
- Our website is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons.
- We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- If you are a consumer, please note that these terms, their subject matter and formation, and any non-contractual disputes or claims, are governed by the law of England. We both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- If you are a business, these terms, their subject matter and formation, and any non-contractual disputes or claims, are governed by the law of England. We both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.